Saturday, June 23, 2012

The words on my paper.

Staring at a blank paper for a while and then just follow your own brain waves.
Picking up a pen and writing gives me the feeling I’m not thinking at that moment.

A moment later, look at the paper. Look at all the pages filled with words. The feeling of not thinking but still putting on paper what you think. Do you understand it?

I like writing about life and what I do and think about. Writing makes me understand my real feelings and thoughts I can’t come up with while sitting and thinking.

I write to find out what I’m thinking, to find out who I am. I can fill thousands of pages with my thoughts and things in the world but I can’t tell thousands of stories about it.

I write because I want to remember and words hold more truth than memories sometimes. The truth is always hard to tell and hear. I find my truth in writing.

To read the things I wrote in the past makes me smile. It makes me remember how I felt at that time. Go back into your own history. I still relate to words on old paper.

Words are just words, they get in my way. I can never say what I wanna say, who will understand it anyway? It’s such a waste. Papered Words explain what I can't say.

I think everybody is scared to say the things worth saying. I’m that afraid of saying it that I write it down. That way I’ll only have to find the courage to hand it over.

Write me the words that are left unsaid!


4 comments:

  1. Het is waar! Maar tekenen kan ook helpen :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah dat laat ik aan jou over dan! Tekenen is niet mijn talent ;p

      Delete
  2. So true!!! It's why I write...

    ReplyDelete