Saturday, May 11, 2013

Collectors Item

Speaking about addictions....
My last blog about addictions made me think of my own addictions.

And I have to admit it... I'm a collector!

A supermarket with fun loyalty campaigns
got me under their spell!
I just WANT to complete my collection.

In the old days...
Stuffed animals, Flippo's, Pokemon cards,
ALL discount things even Football stickers...

Yes I'm terrible.

It's not only this!
I had to clean my room at my dad's house and came across ALL my collections.

But before I go there... Can you confess your (weird/funny/awesome) collection?
What  do others collect? Or do you just throw away stuff easily.

Ok, here we go...Confessions of a collecter.

1. Sugar Bags
2. Euro's from all countries (still not complete)
3. Diddl papers
4. Stuffed animals (didn't keep all!)
5. Flippo's (nearly complete)
6. Free postcards (mountains)
7. Mini's of supermarket products (new ->)
8. Hotel stuff like shampoo, shower caps, soap, shoe shine etc.
9. Keycords (Ugly! Why do I have so many?)
10. All kind of stickers
11. Playmobil (#1 toy!)
12. Gemstones
13. Ooohh stamps!
14. And CD's but that isn't supah weird...

And my collection that is ongoing right now is plasters!
Not just plasters but plasters in a can. They rock :D


Look at them shine!!

So please pleaaase if you find some awesome one's. Contact me!
Need to have more. Thnx to some lovely peeps I now have twelve.


Yes, me and my collections. Is it too much?
Wait, there's another name for this... Packrat!

Pack-Rat: "Informal. a person who collects, saves, or hoards useless small items"

And I'm not the only one!
My girlfriend is a collector too.
Gonna be great. All our collections together!

Can you imagine how our house would look like?

Here's one of hers. ->

Saddle Covers, the rest is on her bike.
A lot for one bike haha.
So if we stole yours...Sorry!?

Luckily I'm not obsessed (yet) and my house isn't that big of a mess. Right?

Oooh please tell me I'm not the only collecter out there!
Share your collection with me here.

Fox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff. 


2 comments:

  1. I thought I was a terrible collector, but it's not true. I collect everything my children make. But my son? He's just like you. I do miss in your blog: streetbeans, crazy animals cards, smurfs, wuppies, beesies and so on.

    ReplyDelete