Monday, September 23, 2013

24 hours OFF

Sooooo.
It's not the 24 hours with... again!

It's 24 hours OFFline.

Challenge that most of us will find hard I believe.

My girlfriend got the challenge and put me on it with her.
So from 23-09-2013 18.00h till 24-09-2013 18.00h...

I will not be on: 
Facebook, Email, Whatsapp, Internet, Twitter or Youtube!
or whatever got to do with internet!

But TV is not internet!! :D


Don't know how it's gonna be...
How many times do you have the urge to check FB or Email?

Luckily there are a lot of other things you can do, right?!
Like uhhm....

Yeah.

Maybe a new idea to crack my blog up?
Go play outside?
Read a book?
Finally do some homework?
Bake a great pie?
Or whatever you might think about...

What would you do if there was no internet for a day?
Internet isn't always that much fun!


Well, I have to log off now! Almost time.

I'm happy to receive a text from you! Or a letter...
Haha.

Hope to speak to you again....
Tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. If I would write you a letter, it wouldn't reach you in these 24 hours. So I don't give it a try.
    Hope you"ll have lovely 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete