Saturday, May 4, 2013

Let's play a Game...

Admit it... Everyone likes to play a brainless game once in a while!

But I was in shock when I heard my girlfriend say:
"I want you to see my kingdome" Wow your what...?!

Referring to the game she's playing where she's building some kind of... Nothing.
Luckily she admits that it doesn't make any sense and she "says" she's not addicted.

Hope so! I might understand though...


Let's be honest, I was really game addicted! Mostly to Jippii.
A Belgian game site 'cause they where nicer.

You could play a game named Drawing Game.

In a room of max 8 players, someone draws
something and you had to guess for points.

This is an old screenshot I once made.
I was so addicted that I knew the players that where as addicted as me.

But doesn't everybody have some kind of addiction? Do you? What's your game?
Admit-addict...
If you come across a game you used to play in the old days you HAVE to try again.




 I liked...
Bubble Trouble, Mahjong, Bubblez, Habbo Hotel, Snake, Oh wait... Habbo Hotel!






It's the virtual Hotel where you can decorate your own rooms.
That by trading stuff with others. So you have to be a good negotiator.

Sure I was. Not to brag but I was a rich Habbo. (also had 4 of them haha).
After a "while" I was sick of it but I know (sorry Bro) that my brother played on.
ON MY CHARACTER! He dressed me with a skirt and pearl necklace. I hate you!


I tried his games too! Really.
But I would look like this.

Crazy!
And yes... Like a Girl ;(




And my gosh, I hate getting invitations for Facebook Games.
NO! I DON'T Want To Be A Freakin' Farmer!!!!!

The danger of it... Once you commit, you can't go back. You're trapped. 

 
Anyone with me here?


It's ok to play a game sometimes. You need to be braindead sometimes!
But there is more to life than this damn computer (I'm behind it again too).

Look there! The sun does it's best to come back again.
Enjoy the outside world!

You can find me in the park this summer :D
Join me?
x Fox.



-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of 'life is a game..play it' but I really love my kingdom and my Castle Ville doll! I'm now baking a pie....you want some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find me in the garden more often. Hopefully more often without my phone or computer. Just reading of doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll come to you and the garden with my Guitar soon!!

      Delete