Sunday, December 23, 2012

Take a shower...

They say that your best ideas come to you in the shower...

Well this might be strange for you, what I'm gonna ask.
But it came to me under the shower!

Don't you feel small sometimes in a shower?

When I moved in 2008 I thought I would get the best, brand new, shower ever. 
Well, it suckt...
It had no power what-so-everrr. I feld sad and angry.

Then a couple years later I moved out of house and got my "own" 
(shared with one friend) shower.
It was ok, a cubicle, iron thing. Really square and small, but still ok.

After half a year we got our own shower. Mine was futuristic. 
Chrome with two enourmouss mirrors. just looking at you. 
The thing looked like a time machine!

But the thing is, I felt small sometimes. But other times I felt bigger...

Now, I moved again!
This shower makes me feel small all the time! Is the ceiling higher? 
Is there more space?
I don't know...


So, do you feel small in the shower?!



1 comment:

  1. No, never felt that way. Only enjoy every drop falling on my body!

    ReplyDelete