Sunday, June 24, 2012

Creativi-Tea

After a long blog-break. I'm totally recovering. I got the challenge to write about tea. 
Tea is inspiration so that will do. 

If some of you have a nice idea or challenge for me, let me know! I might make a blog about your subject...

--------

A cup of tea consists of a lot of different elements. You never know what the teabag will draw you this time. It's like a draw in the lottery.

Is it a good talk or a relaxing moment. A daydream or just a cup full of happiness. Take a cup of courage or pour yourself some luck. 

It makes everything better. Life is like a cup of tea, it's all in how you make it.

A rainy sunday afternoon or a cup for every evening of the week. It doesn't matter. 
Tea will always do.

My favourite tea has tags with little messages. 

Tea for two.
It would be sad if you'd get that one when you're lonely and sad. 

Funny thing is that the tags are always in place! 


I'll always drink my tea with sugar. It makes me think about tea and personalities... 
Does the way you drink your tea or your flavour reflects your personality?! 
I would be sweet and fruity haha.


Tea is liquid wisdom. 
Think about the good times and conversations you had with a cup of tea. 

The only thing that makes tea even better is home baked cookies or muffins...

Share your best tea-moment with me and have a Beau-Tea-Full day!


3 comments:

  1. My best tea-moment is drinking German Zitronentee-Getrank on sunday morning, just being out of bed, my hair totally out of shape, me sitting on the sofa. My hands holding the cup. My eyes shut. Jummie, that tasts great, my day can start!

    One problem, I have to go to Germany again, because it's op!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a problem! It's a fun roadtrip! Where did you get it? Lemon tea for me makes me think about Paris!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha awesome.. Creativi-TEA :)
    My tea moment:
    A nice "sugary" (is that even an expression?) cup of Earl Grey, during a cool foggy morning, just after waking, on holiday...

    Hmmz I've got a feelin' a lot of future awesome tea-moments will come soon. Dunno just a hunch... :P

    ReplyDelete