Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hé Apple!

Yes! I like baking. Soooo I tried making Applebombs last week!
I would say "Appelbol" but that's so dutch...

I want to share this with you ;] 'Cause it's jummie.

Here we gooo!

Needs:
Apples
Puff pastry (square ones)
Sugar (I prefer light brown sugar)
Vanille sugar
Butter

Step 0:
Get your apple!


Step 1:
Get your pastry out of the freezer NOW! 2 square pieces per bomb will do.

Step 2:
If you have a corer you have an easy task. Just core that thing!
I do not have it! So, cut the apple in two pieces and try to peel out the core yourself.


Step 3:
Grap some butter and fill one half of the apple where you just peeled out the core.
Fill the other half with sugar and place te two pieces of apple together.

Step 4:
Take your whole apple and lay it on a piece of pastry. Fold it around the apple. Then turn it over en put anothere piece of pastry over te other half. Make sure they cover the entire apple and stick the edges together.


Step 5:
I like this one...
Get loads of sugar. Roll your applebomb through the sugar or just smash it on there. It helps if you put your hands under the water and just make the pastry a little bit wet.
Make sure the entire thing is covered in sugar!


Step 6:
Scatter your bag with vanille sugar over it!

Step 7:
Put your bomb in the oven for 20 minutes or so. Just when you think it's edible.
(Yeah I have a weird oven!)


Extra (I know you like extra's) :
If you want it to be the best you've ever had, get some (hot) vanille sauce and pour it over greatly.
Vanille ice cream is also very nice with this hot delight.
But some whipped cream is delicious too! Whatever you like.

Omnomnommm.


I hope you enjoy this! I do...
<3



1 comment:

  1. Wooaah!!! sweeeeet...now that really looks tasty!
    Really want one... now.
    ohmnomhmnomnom

    ReplyDelete