Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Going NOWhere

"Who's on the way renews itself with every step"

It passed my scroll on Facebook the day before I got away.
So I took my stuff and got on the train.
Since I live in the middle of the country,
It's two ways, to the south or high up to the north.
I chose the second.
With my little "Dress a Fox" book and paper with pen.
Going through landscapes, the world flying by the window.
The feeling of being on your way. Being Free and just going on.
All the places, houses, cars and people you pass by.

Everybody on their way to their own destination.
Some small, like the supermarket.
Some big, bringing you to a big(ger) destination.
A day withour a physical destination still has a kind of goal...
There is always something you do or pursue.
There are so many roads to follow, places to go.
So get up and GO!
Not like "I'm going on holiday this summer" but NOW!!
Find your destination.
What you want or where you want to go.
Big or small.

Wherever you go...
You are exploring, developing and renewing.
Going nowhere is still going...

1 comment: