Friday, February 7, 2014

Rest to best


Sometimes it's really good for you.
To get out of the (or your) system.
Look at your life from some distance.

I like to take an example from my cat, well since a week, cats!
No, I'm not some crazy cat lady.

Cats are so at ease (some may call it lazy).
Just hanging around all day & night.
When my cat sits or lies with me I feel more relaxed.
Just this furry thing that is so restful.

It reminds me to slow down sometimes, to just stop.
Take a recharge for a new century of... 
Whatever you need!

So take an example from your cat(s)! (or the pictures below)
Lie down, take some rest to get to your best.

 
Here are the most useful tips from my cats...

1.) Take a good and relaxing pose like this
just make sure your back won't hurt.


2.) Don't let anybody disturb you.


3.) You can even take a nap, upright.


4.) Take your time... Play a game!


5.) Get a good vibe.


6.) Just hang in there now!


7.) And most important... Relaaaaaaaaxx!


Enjoy your rest! 
xFox.

1 comment:

  1. Heerlijk hoe je foto's gebruikt om je point te maken.

    ReplyDelete