Sunday, January 29, 2012

Escape 2.0

My plan to escape is coming together now!

This summer, I'm going to Great Brittain. Backpacking. Alone.
Well that's an adventure!

My plan:
Go with the flow. I'm thinking of 3 weeks. First two weeks backpacking in England without booking a hostel or anything... To end it good, a week in Edinburgh, during the Edinburgh Festival.
Can't be better riiight!?

Ohh and what about bringing my guitar?! That would be awesome. Have to limit the stuff I take with me in a bag though... Don't know the costs for abnormal bagage either.
Maybe I'll buy a guitar there to take with me and give it away to a homeless one when I return haha. 


Now, I only need lots of money and some places I want to visit.

3 years ago I went on a group holiday nearby Cambridge in the town Saffron Walden. The cutest little town :] I think I'm gonna start in Cambridge and then go back to Saffron Walden.
Let's see if it's changed. Don't think so. But it's fun to go back...

What places do I have to visit?? I wish I could go to London but a friend of mine told me the Olympic Games 2012 will be there. Totally slipped my mind haha.
Sooo I have to go avoid London. With pain in my heart, cause I love that place.
Sadly it would be totally crazy to go there in an Olympic mess.

Charlie, you have to survive another summer without me...















Do you guys have some great places to visit out there? Or some tips to survive a trip like this? :] Let me know!

I'm gonna be a Traveller like Marike Jager ;]


 

Follow-up of blog Escape 3-12-'11

No comments:

Post a Comment