Saturday, December 3, 2011

Escape

Do you know the feeling that you want to escape? It doesn't matter where to go. Just leave.
Take the first train out of here.

That's how I feel. I want to escape. But why!?


 Funny.
 I don't know.

Why should I leave? I got everything I want and need. Or is it deep down that I'm not satisfied? I can't believe that.

Isn't it weird? Yeah, maybe that's just me.


Wouldn't it be awesome to go backpacking in Great Britain?! If I would escape... That's the place to find me. I love England, Ireland & Scotland. The last couple of years I made sure that I went there every summer.

I love to go to the Edinburgh Festival and London is also a great love of mine.I still got a lot to discover there though.

My only problem... I enjoy things more when I do them together. Maybe it's good for me to do something like backpacking ALONE.
Even that word freaks me out a little. Haha.

At the moment I even have a roommate. Ok, it's normal for American dorms but for Dutch students...? :p The funny thing was that everybody's reaction was the same: "What about privacy!? Ö"
I can say that doesn't bother me. It's great to have somebody around. Never alone. Always somebody to talk to. The best part is that I had the 'power' to choose somebody.

And now it's already our last month together. I can say I'm gonna miss you. Imagine a wall in between us. That would be weird after 6 months together. Maybe I'll freak out and break down that wall with my own bare hands. Haha.

You're the best roommate I can think of. So nice, sweet and always there for me. Thank you for the awesome times together. <3

Speaking about roommates, have you seen this movie? Mwuhahah.


So. Alone or together? I think it's clear what I like most... But backpacking in Great Britain would be awesome.

-Leaving now-

No comments:

Post a Comment