Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hobby, sport & addiction

Almost a month ago I told you guys about me & sport.

Roller Derby!

I'm part of the team for 1,5 month now and it's great! Dom City Dolls are the best and I'm improving  :D   Roll&Rock!

Most of the time I don't call it a sport but a hobby. I really like doing it and it doesn't really feel like sport.
Maybe it's just my psychology that I'm not a sporty person so I call it a hobby...

Not only it's my hobby, where I'm building a condition and muscles too, it has become an addiction. I can't stand not being on my rollers. I bought my  Derby skates right in the beginning and I love them. We are a fast monster together. It's me and my skates <3

My plan with my study is to go on study abroad for a while, I already got myself busted on searching if the places I can/want to go for study have a Derby team...

Just when I found myself the perfect hobby, sport & addiction there is trouble in paradise...
We, The Dom City Dolls, practise in Utrecht 'De Veemarkthallen'. The problem is that our location is going to be demolished. So tonight is our last training there!

At the end of the training there was good news. We are gonna practice in a sports hall in Hoograven.
I was soo freakin' happy I almost had to cry! :D

For the dutchies: An article by RTV-Utrecht

Gotta <3 all of you dolls!

Fox.

Me & My Skates:

2 comments:

  1. Mag het ook een gekte heten?
    Heerlijk dat je zo enthousiast bent over dit Roller Derby. Ik heb gelijk gekeken bij RTV-Utrecht. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Leuk is het hé?
    En no crazy... Wicked!

    ReplyDelete