Sunday, June 9, 2013

Roller Derby in a song!

So you have songs for Roller Derby.

The best known for me is Roller Derby Saved My Soul. 
Catchy tune!


But how much fun is it to MAKE a song Roller Derby prove?

Like: Don't you wish your Girlfriend could BLOCK like me!?


Or how about "PACK it up and do it again!"
"From the front to the middle to the back to the end"


And P!nk her wisdome
"You gotta get up and try, try, try!"


And for the amazing jammers:

"Oh doubt in the girl by your side
She's feeding your pride
As you go for a ride
Down the STAR MILE"


"Don't you know PACK it up, we've got to PACK it up!"
Yeah!
 
"They see me Rollin', they hatin'!"
"Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty"


Ofcourse we're Born For This!
"Everybody JAMS like it’s the last JAM you will ever PLAY"
"Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?"


Well... It's my favourite game!


So tell me, what songs can you make Derby proof? 
Would really love to expand this songlist.
So SHOOT here

Derby Love,
Physious Fox.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook or Twitter!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.   

No comments:

Post a Comment