Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Toast it!

Yes! Most interesting story, I got a Toaster!

Wish it would be like this one...

But I got a chrome one, boriiiing I know.

Can't believe I've done so long without.
It's fast, hot, tasty and Cool.


The only thing is...
When the toast pings ups, I jump up too. A little shock haha.

When I was living at my dad's we had a toaster that didn't PING.
But my dad used to make currant bread with butter on it. Jumm.

Today I made that for myself. :D
But I also burned one piece of bread already. Oops.


In England you always have to toast your bread in Hostels.
It's cheap and dry bread, really yukk.

But it doesn't matter what type of bread you have, toast makes it good!
And in England, fixed with some really salty butter. Healthy ha!?

My favourite is with nutella! Melted chocolat nomnomms
 
What about this guy:


WEIRD! Haha. Love him!

Let's toast it :D

3 comments:

  1. It's never to late to find out how lovely something is.
    I only eat toasted bread on sunday's, with cheese and marmite. The cheese melts a little, jummy! And an other slice of toatsted bread is with hagelslag.
    My sunday morning enjoyable breakfast, goes with fresh orange juice and a kiwi. I'm looking forward to sunday!

    ReplyDelete