Sunday, November 13, 2011

Music is my one big love.

Last.fm keeps track of everything I listen to on my computer.

I want to tell you more about my top 8 artists on Last.fm.
The artists I listen to most of the time are:

Nr1: P!nk.
Best artist. Great voice. She makes beautiful music with a message. The song "Fuckin' Perfect" is one of my favorites. I really love playing the song myself but the funny thing about P!nk is that you think you can sing it... But the notes are really high, you just don't realise it when you listen to it. I really want to go to her show when she comes to the Netherlands. Every song of her is differant and great in its own way

Nr2: Ilse deLange.
Ilse is sooo good! I've seen her a lot on stage and what can I say? Just the best (also live) voice with a great sound. The songs she makes are perfect and there is a great diversity in her style. My favourite will be "I'd Be Yours" it's catchy and speaks in pictures.

Nr3: Paramore. 
The best in Pop/Rock/Punk. "The Only Exception" is really nice and sweet but the most of their songs are very cool. "CrushCrushCrush" will be the best. Got nothing more to say than: Awesome!!

Nr4: Megan & Liz.
I don't  have to tell you guys about them. Just youtube artists that will make it into the big scene soon! (I hope) My Blog about Megan&Liz



Nr5: Jack johnson.
This man can play the guitar like crazy! His music makes my happy but can also make me sad. "Witchi Tai To" is the best lullaby. The album "In Between Dreams" is overall great. He also makes funny music for kids like "The Sharing Song". Listen and get your rest.

Nr6: Angus & Julia Stone.
Indie music. Got a nice swing and her voice has a weird touch to it that makes it interesting, it's like a little girl. "Soldier" and "Hollywood" are both amazing. You like it or you hate it... What do you think? I <3 it.

Nr7:  Jack's Mannequin.
Awesome rockband that isn't that well known. It's such a shame, their music is delicious to listen too. "We Were Made For Each Other" must be the best, but it's hard to point out a real favourite. Love to listen to this band.

Nr8: Krystl.
This is my new discovery. Dutch singer, breaking through at the moment. Serious talent of radio 3FM. "Leaving Home" is beautiful and slow but the rest of the album is catchy and I can't stop listening to it. In 2 weeks time she made it in my top 8 of last.fm, which is scrobbling (Taking track of my listening) for a year now.


Well I really hope you try some of these artist and listen to a couple of songs.

Just one song of another band I love that JUST didn't make it in the top 8:
 (and don't forget Yasmin!!)


Personal: Because music is a personal style which you can share with everyone. Share your music with me!!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment