Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nice to be home.

Since July I left home to go live on my own. It's very comfy and I love it.
The only problem is that I need to move out in January for some rebuilding in house. So everything I got in my room now has to get out again, that's gonna be a hell of an operation.

I want all my stuff to be here and get ready to arrange everything in my room, but I have to wait.

That doesn't mean I’m not thinking about my room decoration!

Today I bought the most awesome decoration for my room! It was hard to get it from the centre to my room by bike but I did it! (With help from a great friend <3)

Look at it:

It's a beautiful wooden box. (If you were wondering what in the picture I was talking about ;])

I'm so happy with it. It's precisely what I was looking for.
Not only a nice decoration but handy too! My board games are hidden in it and I’m gonna use it as a side table after the rebuilding.

Don't you think it gives a feeling like home? What you can't see is that the box is standing in my fire place (sadly not working).

Like you would notice, the cute guitar is mine too ;] my big love. Strangely enough the name of my guitar is Foxie and is in the colour of my blog. FoolTheWorldFOX!!

To end my blog, a beautiful song about leaving home like I did.




Lyrics:

"I never knew much about the world
  I was living inside this bubble
Nothing less and nothing more
My daddy sat there in his chair
Didn't say much but mumbled

It's time to fly my little girl
Live to learn and learn while living
Go out there and find
Your own life

And I'm moving on
And I'm leaving home
I gotta go
But I will always let you know
What's going on
I'm sure I'll find my way into the light
  I know you'll miss me but you'll be all right

I've always been afraid to leave this place
Took a deep breath and I walked out
To break the circle I let go
I'm not saying you should walk around the earth
Life can take you anywhere

But let me tell you it feels great
I love to love the ones I love
Just as sure
For me again

And I'm moving on
And I'm leaving home
 I gotta go
But I will always let you know
What's going on
I'm sure I'll find my way into the light
  I know you'll miss me but you'll be all right

Don't ever think
That I'll forget when you stood by me
  A fall from a swing or a broken heart
  All these memories I've locked up safe inside me

I'm leaving home 
But you'll never leave my heart

I'm moving on
I'm leaving home
And I'm moving on
And I'm leaving home
But I will always let you know
What's going on
I'm sure I'll find my way into the light
  I know you'll miss me but you'll be all right."


 See yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment