Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Pretty Reckless - Taylor Momsen

 Today a review about a concert I recently went to.

I've been to Tivoli so many times. It's a great place for cheap and great concerts. Also some really famous artist have been on that stage. Tonight it was Taylor Momsen with her band 'The Pretty Reckless'.

Let's start by saying it was different than the concerts i've been to before. Everybody was pumped with energy which made a real good vibe.

When Taylor came on stage it was overall just a furry-witchy-white-hairy girl. Her hair was sooo long.
I know i've got a crappy camera but look at the next pic.



Really long hair, with my camera I couldn't even capture her face.
<- This would be the length of her hair during this concert.








And what I was expecting was the cute girl we know. Do you even remember the little girl who played in 'The Grinch'!? Look at the bottum right picture :). I think most of you know here from the serie 'Gossip Girl' where she played Jenny Humphrey.



Well that time must be over now. 

In my opinion just her standing on stage would be enough, that while the audience was singing her songs. During her songs you could barely hear her, the thing you heard where only her fans. Such a shame. 

I love to listen to the album 'Light me Up'. The songs are good and she got a nice voice. So I was a bit disapointed.

Let's just say I miss that cute little girl from 'The Grinch' and the rebellious girl from 'Gossip Girl'.
I will recommend to listen to the album 'Light me Up' but skip the concert.

For more of my music recommendations read my blog about music I listen here.

See you next time!
F.


No comments:

Post a Comment