Sunday, December 11, 2011

Songstowearpantsto


 


A while ago I discovered this guy. The video above may explain his user name 'Songstowearpantsto' but I'm not sure. He's a bit crazy. In a good way. But that makes it hard to get him haha.

First song I heard was Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows. What a song right? Should I give you the lyrics or do you want to figure it out yourself? ;] 


His songs are catchy and have the most amazing subjects. From Magical Cats to Gravy&Toast.
Looking at his video's make me happy. It's funny and cute. Ooh don't forget the Nomming Song!

How fun would it be if that is your work!? Well he made it. It's fun to see how he "works".


Jealous much? Well I am!

Andrew Huang. Funny, funny menn :]
Check out (one of) his YouTube Channel Here!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. you know what fits in steat of pink fluffy unicorns?; Gay sparkly vampires....
    xx M

    ReplyDelete