Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye

Sorry is the hardest word? Saying goodbye is harder.

To finish something good is sad. Imagine having a great time somewhere and having to leave it. Permantly. It's better to be stay there, maybe just for a less amounth of time.

I'm not that good at closing something. My work place, since march 2009, I still haven't left completely. I moved to another city, but working there I couldn't give up...
Now once in a while I know I can work there and still have fun with the great people who work there. I just can't say goodbye to it. So now I've got two jobs :]

Now it's time to say goodbye to another great time. 6 months of living together with a friend of mine. I can't stop it from happening. But luckily we'll stay neighbours after the rebuilding.

Now sitting in a empty room it also feels empty. I'm gonna miss always having somebody around to talk to and have fun with. I know she's close, but that wall inbetween us will make a difference.

It is a sweet goodbye but still I'm a bit sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment