Monday, March 4, 2013

Rabbit for a week!?

Sometimes you make a joke and it becomes reality. Got that too?

Because I had a discussion about meat vs veggie and I yelled out "Ok! Let's eat vegetarion for a week!!". Now I'm gonna eat no meat (it's in the word you see! m-Eat) at all this week.

Starting today!


The first day is always good to hold, that's with every addiction. Wait, do I call my meat eating an addiction now? Nooo. It's a habbit? Rabbit... Uhh.

Yesterday I said goodbye to my meat and the lovely steak I ate as my last supper.




Left vs right you see? This week I have to eat my veggies!

I made vegetarian wraps today. With fake meat. I made that before when I was with other veggies and really like it. So that's one day down!

It isn't necessary to get a meat substitute like fake meat but I like my wraps like that.



It felt different walking through the grocery store. I noticed I was at the vegetables way longer than normally and I skipped an enormous section of meat. Wave wave!

Ofcourse this week the Shoarma is on sale in my supermarket. I would loooovee to get a big bite out of that with loads of garlic or home made tzatziki...


And yes! This sunday (the last day yay!) I'm having a little celebration. A dinner!
So I'm searching for a good vegetarian(-ish) restaurant in Utrecht. Somebody help?

Well, byebyee meat, chicken & fish! I'm gonna miss you ;]



2 comments:

  1. Er zit een restaurant aan de Oudegracht, maar waar? En je kan een keertje Veggie bij ons komen eten... Krijg je de favoriet van Benjamin. Wij zijn deeltijders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aansteller! Vega = lekker en er bestaan zoveeeel lekkere vega gerechten. Je overleeft het wel.

    ReplyDelete