Monday, March 25, 2013

Ghostwriting 1: (Fe)Male


Allright! Something new again... I want to hear more from you, YOU!
My reader. We start a serie of Ghostwriting!

A reader of mine will share a story or oppinion or something.
Today the first one... It's all up to YOU when the next one will be...

--------------------------------






I don’t wanna be male!






It´s good to be different, it's no fun to be the same. 
But there seems to be an everlasting argument about who is best:
Men or Women. 

Though we seem to be proud to be either man of woman 
(it’s the thing that binds you from birth to a certain group of gender)
In my opinion we should focus more on the benefits.

For instance; as a woman, 
I would hate to have ‘something’ dangling between my legs all day. 

As a man 
I would be soooo relieved that I’d never have to endure labour pains.

There are countless of pro’s and con’s about being male or female, 
But at the end of the day we need each other. We balance eachother out.

Don’t make me live in a world with only women!
(Hormones, hormones everywhere!) 

Or in a world full of men!
(Practical yes, but they wouldn’t know how to love seeing as they never had a mom).

Maybe someday we’ll find the happy medium... 
Where men are more in touch with their hearts. 
And women learn to, sometimes, forget about their hearts.

Until that day, lets revel in our differences.

~The blue eyed racoon~ 


--------------------------------

Want to have your own little topic on here to share?!
Maybe I'll even write a blog around your part!

Sent me a message on Facebook or anywhere and we'll figure it out!
Extra: I need a animal pseudonym!

Note: I will be the one editing at the end.

1 comment: