Friday, February 15, 2013

Hear me out!

Sooo I totally LOVE this!













Headphones!

Sadly I only have two of them... An oh so normal Philips boring black headphone, nothing special. really plastic. ->

But a while ago I bought a Skull Candy headphone.
People warned me that the musical quality wasn't that good and they break easily...

But I thought it was an awesome one.

It was a big one, grey/black/white. Sound was ok. But in less than a week I found a new headphone that I wanted, so I sold the Skull Candy to a friend who loved it.

Sadly it broke soon. So what people say is true haha.

Now I have the most brilliant headphone there is!
See it here.
The sound is amazing and I can't do without.

Now the summer is coming, I'll be able to wear it more. Cause I'm afraid that it will die with all the rain and snow here.

It's like a vintage microphone cut into two :]
Loads of people love this one too.

It's a I-mego Headphone, also available in a black/red edition.







So yeah! Set your life to music!! What do you use for your music?
Just normal earplugs?

Or do you have a beauty of a headphone too? Show me!



I still want Urban Ears. Those headphone are classy but stylish. All different colours.

I would love a dark green one like this:

Handy right?!


There are so many!

The only thing holding me from buying thousands of headphones is the money, those cost a lot...

Sorry if I don't hear you when I'm lost in the music!
Fox.



Don't forget to like my Facebook page to follow more and interact!



No comments:

Post a Comment