Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pretty mailbox, please?

When was the last time you got a real letter/card!?
Like paper where somebody wrote on in an envelope
(for the once who don't know what it is anymore)

Remember the old days when you had pen pals all around the country/world?

I had a pen pal in Germany, the daughter of a Hotel owner we went a lot in that time.
She wrote to me in German so I didn't understand anything haha.
She couldn't even write my name right... 

Also I had sticker swop buddies. Every once in a while you sent a sticker to someone and get a sticker back from somebody else. Weird. I was always late of forgot to sent some...



Now I have a new penpal!
Do you still have someone you write to?

I sent her this card. It was fun writing again!

Ofcourse it costs a bit more to sent al the way to Germany. 




Now it's time to wait.
How long will it take to get to Münster?
When will I get something back?











You know how with Facebook you can have an imediate reply.
With a letter you don't know how long it might take.

Paitently waiting, everyday checking the mail. It's exciting! Like the old days.



Her first reaction when she got my letter:
"I jumped from joy when i found your letter!" 

So, be cool, make somebody smile! 
Sent a letter. 

It might me oldskool... But it's so much fun!

Byebye letter! Hope to see your reaction soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment