Monday, July 1, 2013

It's the season!

Watch out! Somethings coming, coming to your town...

Yes, summer!? It should be coming riiight? First of July.

How lovely, the sun, the warmth over your body.
Being free from school/work/everything.


But there's more to come!
Winning about how hot it is, you can't move. Sunburns
Hay fever in the air. Swollen, tearfull eyes, EVERYTHING.

Lots of icecreams and free time where you will eat, eat more and drink.
Sooo not only Christmas helps you gain weight, summers do too!

Stress of holiday things!
Deciding your place
Packing your bags
Getting to the airport
Finding the right queue
Not losing your bag
Etc.

And for us? Finding a catsitter!
Don't get me wrong, I love holiday.

Sitting on your bum. Eating, writing, sleeping, friends, drinks in the park.
Aaaahh relaxing!

Beautiful night skies! Counting the stars.


So who's leaving the country this summer?
And who's staying in, watching the rain? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook or Twitter!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.   

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I will get sunburned this year. Yes, it is summer, but you know how I think about this summer. Where is the sun in summer???
    I like the fox-picture in this blog. Realy beautyful!

    ReplyDelete