Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm not a writer.

No I'm not.

I enjoy writing my thoughts down now and then.
But I don't take weeks to write stuff. I don't even edit much.
I just go let the monkeys run and write, if it's ok. I'll share it with you.

I wanna be a writer, though...
I wanna be the type of person
that goes out with her notebook to great places.
Sits down at a nice tea room, alone,
and sink away in thoughts, words & writing.

I always want to go explore
and take little trips out of the blue.
But I can't. I can't even enjoy an evening alone.
I won't do stuff like that on my own.


"All Byyy myself, don't wanna beeee, aaaaaall by myself!"
Cheesy song that pops up in my head.

I don't know why I even have this blog... Ok maybe I do.
For myself? For you? For the fun?
I wish I had a million readers that liked, shared and commented... But why?

I won't get that. 'Cause I'm not a writer!
I don't produce perfect pieces of writing with amazing subjects.
It's just my whirl of thoughts. And you're reading it. Thnx ;]

Everybody longs for attention and appreciation... Maybe that's why!
In the hope that someone will read it. Enjoy it.
And one day say: "I really liked that piece of crap you wrote"

Well now... What I really get from it?

My thoughts on paper. My opinions in my own mind!
(Read Words On My Paper again)
And ofcourse lovely friends/followers who give appreciation.
I love those cool peeps! It gives me a reason to put things on here.

Maybe I just long for too much...
I can't get thousands of fans out ot nothing!
But dreaming about is sure feels good.

Maybe some day I will be a writer.

(And perhaps earn my bread with it, cause I won't with my study field)
Whoops! Dreaming again.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook or Twitter!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.   

1 comment:

  1. I share this dream, but love to be alone!
    "All by my self.... I want to be... All by my self" well now and than. Just to go out and do what I love most: writing!
    Go on and dream! I will do too.

    ReplyDelete