Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wolves & Foxes!


So I read this article about The Wolves!
Guess most of the dutchies read it too. All over the news...

Apparently they where back in this crazy little country.
Since wolves are kind of the same spieces as Foxes.
I like them.

The thing is... There was a wolve. But it's been hit.
Ha makes me think of Gilmore Girls.


So the first wolve since 150 years in The Netherlands is gone.
Haha. What a story!

Now the paper blabbed on about how they can ensure it's a wolf.
But what stands out is that a lot of people are unhappy with it.

I know foxes aren't that welcome too near humans.
'Cause they eat and demolish everything.
I once saw a Fox in Edinburgh crossing the street. Wonderful creature!

Well, the wolves!
They gave two reasons why they won't get a big warm welcome.
First I can understand. Farmers who are afraid their animals will be eaten.
Pour sheeps.
But the second... Shocked my socks!
How wolves got a bad reputation because of the brothers Grimm.
Who painted them evil in all of their stories.
Big old grandmother of Red Riding Hood and everything.
Bwaah.

How sad, fairytales are real? People still believe so. 
In the article an expert told us that they're actually quite sweet.
Just like spiders? But you still scream!?

Well wolves, Fox gives you a big welcome to the Netherlands!
Happy to had you here. :]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook or Twitter!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.   

1 comment:

  1. De tweede reden is voor mij ook complete nonsense. Wist ik niet. Mooie foto's.

    ReplyDelete