Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Dazzling Love Story

Prepare for an amazing and LOVEly story!
Not a soppy exagerrated love story, a true story.

Recently I visited my grandparents again.
It has been a while. But I'm always happy to see them.

I love being with them! No mather what or where.
And not to forget the Tutti Frutti my grandmother makes! Jumm

Where's that love story, you asking?!

Well... It was a special occasion.
I came to introduce my love: the first time I brought someone there.

And for me, my grandparents are the ultimate example of perfect love.


They married in 1951! My grandmother wasn't even 20, like I am now...
So they are married for 62 years now!!! Unbelievable.

Watching them now makes me happy and secretly a bit proud.
I just reached the six months! I'm proud of that, but next to them...

To see them still happy together after everything they've been through
makes me wish I will have that untill I die! Happily together.


Oh, I haven't even told you the brilliant story behind this perfect couple!

How they met:

My grandmother sat in the train in Roermond when two young men came in.
They had a conversation and she just invited them for coffee that turned into dinner.
Spontaniously.

They came later that day and went. But he didn't dissapear.
He called to her work and asked if they could meet again.
They saw each other a couple of times and continued a letter conversation.
All the way from Groningen to Limburg (two ends of the Netherlands)
the love story went on...

For ever and ever and ever and everrr.
So romantic! It makes me smile every time.



1 comment: