Thursday, April 25, 2013

Das leben ist ein Spiel


You saw the pictures I made in Berlin already.

Now I want to tell you some more about what and how I experienced the big city of Germany!

Spiel mit mir is the object I took to represent the week we had.
Berlin is a city that is playing all the time.

The buildings, the graffiti everywhere,
the people. It's all a big game.
We've been told that it's never the same.
I can imagine...

Let's just start with legal drinking EVERYWHERE!?
Wow. Everyone & everywhere people are drinking.

I found the best way to support homeless/poor people.
Buy a drink and give your bottle to one of the many collectors.

The shows I've seen where... Let's say, special.
Think of...

A drumming parrot with a guitar playing skeleton.
Six naked woman, dancing, singing, acting and well I don't know.
I've seen a lot. Also Grips children's theatre, which was brilliant!

Playing with your mind.


The worst? An opera with a duration of three hours. Damn.
And that on the arrival day. Tired as hell. In German! Argh.

Ohh and THIS in a museum! Little light show. You can totally lose your mind here.


I absolutely loved all the graffiti! You can see more in my photo blog here.
Wherever you are there is something cool to see.

At one place there was some kind of punker meeting with almost 100 peeps.
Looked awesome in this place with empty buildings with graffiti everywhere.

I noticed that most people are grumpy!
That's a shame. 'Cause the city isn't.

At least one shop owner was cool.
He wanted me to marry his son... Sorry, no!

And I'm currious... Did you notice that the toilets everywhere are really dark?

One toilet only had a candle to light the room. Funniest? One smelled like Gummibears.

Got myself a little dog too. He followed me!










Just like this (must be a) fan with a shirt I wanted to steal...
Well, seen a lot, learned a lot! It was a good week.


Byebyee Berlin!
Fox.

3 comments:

  1. haha! één dingetje. DRINKEN IS DUS NIET LEGAAL ALS JE 18- BENT kwam ik achter toen ik een flesje bier voor mn pa wilde kopen.. onzin onzin onzin.. en toen was ik dus weer 'te jong' :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa das te verwachten hé hahah.
    Leuk gehad?!

    ReplyDelete