Friday, April 12, 2013

Me Blog Buddies!



Wellwell, I'm leaving for Berlin for a week! (Gonna miss you!)

Ofcourse I hope to get a lot of inspiration this week but in the mean time...
I want you to check out some friend bloggers of mine! So you don't get bored ;]

I'll tell you about them...

-----------

1.) Typical Irene

My closest follower Irene.

She writes her blogs about everything she's up to. Her family is a main subject on it.

Every sunday a new blog appears around here!
My favourite? This one: Unattainable Love

(Dutch)

-----------

2.) Cult Logic 

She has a great taste in music.
Not the most frequent blogger but when there's something new...
It's very good!
Worth a look in the history!

(English)

-----------

3.) My Life

It's the newest blog of all.
The blog of one of my blogcourse students!

He is only 12 years old and writes funny storries about everything he does.

(Dutch)
-----------

4.) Digistreet

A blog about streetfotografie and what more?!
Illustrations are brilliant if you ask me...

"Because there is so much more to explore"

(No language/Dutch)

-----------

5.) Fifties Darling 



Missy from the fifties! She's a fashion stylist.
Her blog is about vintage, style, clothes, herself and every once in a while...
Something completely non-fashion related!

My favourite? Vintage Woman (I'm on it!)

(English)
 
-----------

6.) Zafanja's Hart

About her work and life.
About relationships and sexuality.
And not to forget... About the best sport in the world! Roller Derby.

"I like to invent things. I'm a learner."

My favourite? The other lover. 

(Dutch)

-----------

7.) I li-la-love It



She has a jar full of assignments. 52 pieces of paper.
And every week another one of them is being done!

8 of them are down, the rest is still to come.
Check it out!

(Dutch)
----------- 

1 comment:

  1. So I have a lot of blogs to read! I will take my time! Keep blogging in the meanwhile.

    ReplyDelete