Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Theatre vs Concert

Last weekend I went to two concerts!
It was awesome.
Not only watching and hearing the music...

Have you ever tried watching the audience?
It's amazing how dumb and weird some are!


 
Take a look around you.


So many people with a telephone/camera out there.
I heard a woman next to me say: "lots of people with those things!"

It's a nice view, though, all the screens lighting up and going down.
A sea of screens.

An old picture I took of the screens, and a beauty of a flash hahah.


The woman next to me is putting her finger in the air.
Doing epic movements while her finger is helpless up there.
Why!?

Oh, and please people... Flash your camera's!
It sure makes a brilliant picture of the bald backhead of the man in front of you.

Someone in front of me is trying to be populair with an old picture.
The picture she's sending to her, two, WhatsApp contacts is a close up.
You know you're standing on the balcony right? Facebook might like it?

So here's my terrible picture I took at the concert!
Brag about it on Facebook ofcourse!
Trying to be artyfarty by making a picture of a picture.
Because the quality sucks...

There's a big difference between a theatre show or a concert!
Last week I didn't only see 2 concert but also 3 theatre shows.

There's a theatre festival in Utrecht at the moment.
Seen 3 totally different shows. Greatest about it?
The audience is quiet!

Well... Not at a childrens show but they make funny comments.
No flashing camera's, so no showing of on Facebook.

Ok, last picture to brag about!
The most lovely theatre I even been...


It's Shakespears Globe! <3


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment