Thursday, May 16, 2013

Keep your HAT up


Ohoh, forgot one collection/addiction. On my head!


Ohh In My Head! Zombie Zombie Zombieeehhh <3

So... My hats!
In summer time (I hope it's really coming now) you'll spot me with hats!

I have like 8 of them but only wear 2... Yeah right.





My blue hat was my first...
(I think)





My black hat I wear
more often now.
Casual, cool and classy!

Goes with everything

Do you wear hats?
What kind of?
What's your favourite?


Next to those I have to admit that I have a hat I never wore.
I went to a shop with a friend many times and always put it on.



One time I was so sick of it and bought it...
It is a men's hat and isn't that great.
I figured.




In other times, when I wear a hat, don't touch or steal it!
It's because my hair sucks that day haha.

I also got my grandfathers hat. A straw hat, way to big for me.
And ofcourse, can't be missed: a high black hat.
Like a gentleman!

Then ofcourse my Vans Cap. (best against rain).









And since I play Roller Derby my new
"hat" like style...


A helmet!








I always put something on me head...



Which one do you prefer? Haha.

Hope to get my hats out soon! It's raining like crazy now ;(
Show me your head! Uhh HAT! :D

And please gimme back the sun!
I'll have my hat on in the sun listening to this summer song!


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment