Friday, May 3, 2013

Truth About...

Like y'all know I left The Netherlands for Queensday.
Now I'm back... There is a king! Missed everything haha. Ooohh history.

And THIS is why I went to Antwerp! The Truth About Love Tour.


P!NK, I totally loved it. She sure knows how to make a show!
Sweeping, turning, dancing, acrobatics and everything. WOW.

Now I was walking through Antwerp and was watching it like Berlin.

So here are my pictures of Antwerp! Just another view of the city :D











And not to mention the Hipster Route we walked!
Also the automatic not stopping bin in the toilet of the Foto Museum.
And on the way home a girl crying over her book, but she was laughing... 

Enjoy your day!
Fox.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, again!
    I've been watching tv almost all day on the 30th of April.
    Ben je ooit meegeweest met vlaggen? Ik weet het niet meer zeker, maar dat moet je eens doen, echt waar. Met Jitske en wij...

    ReplyDelete