Friday, May 31, 2013

Moving again, but not alone!

It's almost two years ago that I told you about me moving out of my dads house
to the "big" city ;]

Well now, I'm on the edge of moving within this city for the second time. Tomorrow.
Just one night away.

Thing is, I'm not alone. I'm moving someone with me :D
Yes, it's time! After almost nine months of practicly living together
on 17 square meters in my room it's time for better!

I'm so happy, I can't describe. To be living together with my love from now on.


We got an appartment where I myself layed the floor a couple of years ago.
A friend of mine bought the place and now renting it to us!

I even painted the bathroom partly pink. Totally our colour...

The luxery of not having to wait to pee because roommates are showering.
Or not having to starve because we will have everything to ourselfs.
The only one to blame when the place is dirty, is eachother!

We'll even get a balcony! SUN now please.

 <3
Did I tell you how madly in love I am?
With my girl ofcourse! (and the appartment)

Can't wait to combine all our stuff and decorate.
Imagine how packed it will be, with our collections and all.

Well, I hope you'll come and visit us soon and lots!
House Heating is in the oven! Wait for it :D

Greetings,
Happy Fox soon to be living with Luna.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook or Twitter!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad for you to know you're happy! Together.
    Please send me your adress, so I can send a little something.

    ReplyDelete