Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MISSING!



When I finally have an awesome penpal again there has to be a problem!

It's not about the writing...
We both write in English eventhough she's German and I'm Dutch.

It's not about our will to wait (maybe weeks) for an answer...

That's the fun of it! With E-mail or Facebook you get reactions in a second.
We are patiently waiting at the mailbox for another hand written letter.

It's IS, however, about the mail...

You have to get expensive stamps to Europe and still
those lovely peeps from the mail know how to stop you.

My last letter got lost in the mail, apparently.
I see my penpal standing next to her letterbox checking it five times a day.
Nothing.

Maybe someone stole it? Or burned it? A jealous brother of hers...

We started to look for the letter. But how?!
You can't sent the mailman a letter to ask what he did with it.


My dear penpal made a MISSING pamflet.
It's a recognizable envelope, red!

So please,
If you find it, or saw it somewhere, help us!
The golden tip gets a letter from both of us (if it arrives, you'll never know)

And if you stole it, damn you! &%*@#!


Here are two writing challenges for you!
I will try the first one... In ten years you'll read about it here haha.


If the mail lost my letter
I will never find my own in years.


That would be cool!
If it arrives...

Tricky thing.
You'll never know if it's lost
or they didn't write back.




I hope you and your letters have more luck than mine!
My next letter is on it's way to Germany. I hope this time it WILL arrive.

Cheers!


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment