Friday, May 31, 2013

Keeping you awake...

Imagine the sound of a helicopter or plane
rushing over your roof...
Does it scare you?

Well it scares me!!

Everytime a thing rumbles by I got the feeling it will scatter on my head ;(

Maybe that's how I was killed in my previous life...


A friend told me that she thinks that another world war starts every time she hears it.
And my girl said a while ago that she had that feeling in thunderstorms.
Like they secretly started a war when nowbody was paying attention.

Aaah yes the roaring sound of thunder! Why does it scare so many people?
Because it can hit you! Just like flying things crashing down.

Do you have creepy feelings from sounds?

A while ago a helicopter was zoofing over my house.
I was just getting ready to sleep. So annoying! It bugged me like a mosquito.


It's just like when I see lots of police people in town I feel less safe.
A feeling that something is wrong and that's why they're here!

I remember a night when I was in our main station and at every point
a wall of police men where standing in bright yellow with shield and all.
Why?! Is it unsafe?

How can it be that something that should protect you, scares you...?!

Ok, who is afraid of spiders? You! Yes...
Well, they protect you from mosquito's and all haha.

And a mosquito is like a helicopter!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff. 

2 comments:

  1. Nevertheless I hate musquitos, thunder and darkness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything together!
      Hopefully you didn't read this at night.
      Don't wanna keep my readers awake...

      Delete