Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chistmas2012

Last year I made a big project of my christmas cards... Well, every year I enjoy making a design for my own christmas cards but last year I gave it an extra touch. I gave you my friends a card with honesty!

Read the blog from last year again!
I told you how much I appreciated you. What I liked about you. Remember? Do you still have that card?

Well this year I want to look back... Instead of looking forwards.

I'll call this project: Do you remember?! Just Like Old Times!
A card full of appreciation and memories.

So I'll come back on an adventure, day, trip, holiday, happening or stupidcrazylovelyawesomely something we did/saw/had/been to or discovered together.

I wanna look back on all the good times WE had! And ofcourse hoping for more than a thousand others yet to come.

So when you open your card and read it. I hope you will enjoy it... Maybe you should've picked another happening but this one comes to my mind when I think of you. Please feel free to share another happening as return.

All love to all my friends and friends I haven't met yet!

I also wanna wish EVERYBODY a very delightfull and lovely christmas and sparkly new year!!!

Loveeee <3
Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment