Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Missing = you



 I miss you from the moment you leave untill the moment you're back.

 I have to miss you for a couple of months, because you're on adventure.

 I have to miss you for as long as I live cause you're not here anymore.

 I miss you now, because we don't live in the same house anymore.

It's really sad I have to miss you 'cause we are busy and stupid to not make time.

Miss you when I'm home but forget my own home when back where I came from.

You missed almost all my life and missing the knowledge of who I am now.

 I sometimes still miss you and wonder if you miss me too once in a while!?

I miss the crazy times we used to have.




Who do you miss? And what is it that you miss of this person?

Do you miss the love? The attention? The talks? The care? The good old times? The touch? Or just to be with this person?

It might be a good thing to miss people. Also sad, but it tells you that you care about them. Let the people you miss know this.

Let them know you care!

3 comments:

  1. I miss a lot of people. Sometimes I like to miss someone because that means that I care about him of her. Sometimes it is painful to miss someone. People who don't live anymore but you can remember the good times with them.
    I have good memories of my uncle who died when I was eleven. He was always so happy and funny. Making jokes all the time with me and my nephew.
    At this moment I miss my grandmother, my cat Despereaux, one of my best friends and my love.
    But I know that I see soon my grandmother if i make a appointment with her (I must call her this week!) And I know that my cat doesn't miss me and she has a safe and warm home in Rotterdam. So that is a relief. About a couple of years she lives with me! One of my best friends lives so nearly but she looks very sad lately. I want my happy friend back but this can take a while. And my love is exactly always with me. Sometimes i like to miss her because that means that I care about her. That means that I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you!
      Still currious for your grandmother. I miss her even when I haven't met her!
      Your friend, she knows you care...
      <3

      Delete
  2. I miss my sister, who lives in America. It is so far away... We live separate lives, but in our hearts so close.

    ReplyDelete