Saturday, November 24, 2012

Foggy Walls

Riding through the foggy streets tonight. It makes me feel invisable in a weird kind of way. On the last moment you see things doom up around you.

The heavier the fog the more invisible I feel. Like the fog wants me to be alone for a while. But what if I really wanna dissapear? On a foggy night...

You remember High School? When you're sick at home and you get a text "where are you?!". That makes you feel visable. Even when you're not there they see you.

I sometimes wonder what happens when I would be gone. Somewhere nobody knows. What would happen? Will people miss me? Or gonna try finding me?

What if I don't wanna be found? I want to dissapear. Ok, the police can track me down but will somebody go to the police? Will I be missed? Will I be found?

Who will be the first one to notice that I'm gone? If you're not there one time, without notification, it won't be noticed. Only after a couple times they will start to wonder.

The fog has something magic. A way of telling you something. But what is its message? It brings me back to myself. Like thick walls around you.

Yeah, that's it! It makes me feel locked up. Makes me think of breaking loose but that also scares me 'cause I can't leave behind what I have.

Because I love the people and things I have in my life so much...

2 comments: