Saturday, November 3, 2012

From 24 hours to one year!!

My last blog was about 24 hours (34)...

Today it's november 3th. Exactly one year ago I started this blog! Time to evaluate...

1. Let's get it started in here!

2. My "First" blog was the announcement of me putting my bullshit on the web ;]

5. Stick to your deal. I still listen to her music and hope to see a show again soon.

10. Wereldband! Best band everrr. You'll never believe it but after I finish this blog I'm going to their new show!

11. Santa Claus & Sinterklaas, It's all coming again!

13. My Christmas, reminds me that I have to get started with my new Christmas Card project! I ordered them last week :]

15. Best Roomie, sadly I'm gonna leave you in two weeks. We had the best of times but due to finance I have to move. Will never forget you and we'll keep having our "roomie" nights! <3

20. Wish I knew that, every day is a special day and every time I find out about it afterwards... What's your favourite weird day? Mine is Kiss a Ginger Day!

22. Roller Derby! Hell yeah. Physious Fox, that would be me. I played my first bouts, won the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award once and still going! Gonna celebrate my one year Derby on February first. (25)

26. My best pie! I'm gonna have a guest pie'er on soon! More delicious baking just like the Appel Bomb (29)

27. Words on my paper. I'm really proud of this blog. It's why I write... Maybe my best blog everrrr.

30. The only contance thing in life is change!

32. Leave me alone. All my plans to escape came together. Not quite as expected but still I had a week alone!

33. I'm just gonna do what I want!

These are my favourite blogs form last year! I had 1.462 views, 1000 from The Netherlands and the rest coming from 10 other countries all over the world. Awesome!

So here we are, blog nummero 35 in one year time... Damn.

I like to keep writing my blogs! If you have a subject you want me to write about, tell me!!! I like a challenge ;]

It has been a great year. I learnt a lot and wrote a lot. I hope people liked my blog last year and gonna keep following me the coming years!

Byebyee!
Fox.

1 comment:

  1. Now I understand why!
    Go on writing, I will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete