Saturday, November 24, 2012

Where nobody knows...

That would be the beste place in the world sometimes, don't you think? Sometimes you don't want people to "know" you.

You know what I find annoying? When it's early and I go somewhere but during your trip you stumble on someone who "knows" you.



Ofcourse you try having a conversation for the little time you're with this person but still it won't come loose.

It spoils my waking up ritual. I like being alone in the morning trips. Listen to my music and reading stupid news papers you can get for free and only just really read your horoscope.

Is it bad that I don't want to be interrupted in my morning cyclus (and also on my way home later on in the day) or is it morning moodiness?

I'm currious about what you can or can't handle in the morning! TELL ME.
I know somebody who says "I hate mornings" every time she gets up.


Fun thing nobody really knows what you know. You can guess what others are thinking but you'll never know exactly. Even when you ask people don't tell every thought.

People are interesting. Not knowing what they think but still trying. Reading their body language or watching their particularly habbits. Analysing every word.

Do your thoughts reflect the others? How well do you know the other person. Or how well do others know you? Who knows you the best?

Wouldn't it be great to go to a place where nobody knows you sometimes? Where you can do whatever you want, just how you want it? No one who annoys you.

Even if it's only for one week...


Good song


Tomorrow I'll be there again my friend
I'll wake up and start all over again
When everybody else is gone

Nobody knows...
Nobody knows the rhythm of my heart.
I think nobody knows, nobody knows but me

2 comments:

  1. What I think is annoying in the morning?
    Sombody at the breakfast table who has so much to tell... who is wide awake, while I still am getting up. Yawm. Please be quiet a little longer.

    And sure, people are interesting! Keep looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Yes! Better be left alone in the morning..

      Delete